Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HO HO HO! Playmobil Santa Is Coming To Town!

Got this the other day. I saw a pretty cool Playmobil Santa at Barnes & Noble the day before, but it was $4.99. I wanted to wait and see if I could find one someplace for cheaper.
I'm glad I did, because I found not just a Santa figure, but a whole little playset at TRU that was on clearance. He also came with a reindeer, but it is unavailable for photography, since my son commandeered that bad boy post haste. This is a pretty European representation of old St. Nick, since the American version typically does not have the Staff and Lantern thing going on. Plus, just check out those muttonchops!!

2 comments:

jboypacman said...

Love this rendering of Santa i should get one for the upcoming Holidays.

Erin Snyder said...

Oh my God... I am SOOOOO going shopping this weekend.