Sunday, October 16, 2011

Tabletop Miniature Tower Defense Game is Alive And Kicking!

Every time I see this sign, I think "why is he poking that volcano?"

Don't know if anyone saw the little tab at the top of the page, under my banner. There is a little link to my work on my miniatures based, tower defense game that I have been talking about the past few days. Ther is an explanation in there about how it is only in Alpha, and I'm not ready to have people play testing it yet.

Mostly I still need to work on how much traps cost, and play test a bit to make sure the Orcs are challenging enough but not too overwhelming. I have had to reduce the spawn rate for Orcs twice already, since the increase per wave was simply making the game require too many miniatures. I increased the individual Orcs' toughness to compensate.

Really, what I am looking for at this point is to see gaps in my writing or logic. I know what I mean in my head as I am writing the game, but do not know if my assumptions make sense or are there for others.

Have a look at the new rules page, and let me know what you think!

No comments: