Sunday, October 23, 2011

UNintended Hobby Break Soon To Be Over

Hey Folks! Counterfett here. I was on a pretty good roll a week or so ago with painting and posting about my game related activities, but I seem to have fallen off the wagon, so to speak. Didn't mean to, and I am going to remedy it in the next few days. I have a few things I am planning on finishing before I am back to work (the arm is getting better, finally, but it's been slow!), and I am going to let you know about them here. Sort of like the old weekly updates, in fact.
  • Some kind of sci-fi countdown. Along the lines of my hugely successful power armor countdown. I was thinking either Sci-Fi tanks, or Sci-Fi theme songs. We'll see how that works out over the next few days.
  • Finish some models! I have a few BattleMechs that are quite near to completion, and a few squads of Mantis Scouts that are in fact completed but not photographed, which I plan on posting tomorrow.
  • More updates to the Miniature Tower Defense game. This is a bit overdue. I did all of the work that got done on it in one painful day of typing and one more relaxed day of editing, then nothing since. So, I need to pace myself and do a little work here and there.
  • The batting helmet! I bought a batting helmet a few months ago at a garage sale, and was planning on painting it with some sort of personal motif, and I think I know what I want to do...'nuff said on that front until the big reveal.
  • The Terran Marines. Work on this needs to get off the ground, this project has been on back burner for too long!
That's a pretty big list. Hopefully, this post will manage to inspire me to great deeds rather than overwhelm and discourage me. Do let me know what you would like to see more of, and what you think I should do for my countdown, and what you think should be on the list!

3 comments:

jboypacman said...

Looking forward to seeing all these great things you have planned for us.

Loquacious said...

What an awesome list!

The Spooky Whisk said...

Breaks are nice to have. Welcome back and have an oogie boogie day.