Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday, What Are The Results?

Hey all, Counterfett here, in a rare (these days) unscheduled post. Just checking in to see how the Black Friday shopping has treated you all. Mrs. Fett and I headed out in the early afternoon to a secondary Target in a rural area to do a bit of the essentials shopping.

We got two tiny treats for the kids, who were very good all day, a season of House for Mrs., and the Halo Reach set you see above for moi. I originally shied away from these sets, as much as I like the idea, because they come in at the two pack price. Target had them on sale, however, for only a few dollars more than a single, so I sprung like a bear trap. I am going to use these for an upcoming article an armor permutations in Halo Reach.

How did you do?

5 comments:

Mario! said...

I went to Target and didn't get anything. Almost bought Skyrim (includes a 10 dollar Target gift card!) though.

CounterFett said...

Nice! While I was there, I did notice that Halo Reach finally got marked down to $39. Hmmm.

The Happy Whisk said...

Nothing for me, either. Had a long day of prep today. Glad you got some good stuff. Always fun to get a deal.

Cheers and boogie boogie.

Loquacious said...

Nothing for me either, but glad you found a good score.

jboypacman said...

Looks pretty cool i hope we get to see it out of its package sometime.