Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Change Of Pace: The Other Toy Collector In The House...

Hey all, Counterfett here, and like the title suggests, this is going to be a little something different from the usual. You already know all about my toy collecting habits, which mostly revolve around Star Wars (less and less) and Halo (more and more lately), and you likely also know about Mrs. Fett's boundless collection of LEGO and other construction toys ( makoace.blogspot.com ). There is, however, one other collector of toys in the Counterfett household, my little girl, who we shall call...umm, Bunny Fett.
She wanted her collection to get a little attention, and since she does not have a blog of her own, wanted me to showcase them in their own special post! She has 17 very special Barbies, ranging in age of about 3 decades, to the most recent (the two ballerinas) which she got just the other day as a reward for finishing her entire fairy book series. The older dolls come from her mother and aunt's collections. She has been taking very good care of them, and dressed them all up in their very best outfits for this first even group photograph.

Pretty cool, right? Who knew that one of my kids would be into toys?

3 comments:

Mik said...

This is from my own daughter to yours:

"I really like Barbies and stuff like that. I really, really like the faerie, what's her name? Vidia? I think. It is cool you have this on your dad's blog."

CounterFett said...

From Sammi: "Yes, that is Vidia, and the one next to her is Silvermist. Thanks for reading and have fun."

The Antipope said...

Very cool. I saw the Pirates of the Caribbean Barbies and I must confess...I kinda liked them!