Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Day In The Life Of Counterfett

I kind of meant to post this from work during my break, but I was on a roll with customers, and didn't want to lose my momentum.
I had a morning training, which I took no pictures of, because it was boring, though I did draw this.
Then, had the lunch of champions with my boy John 117.
When everyone was back from Lunch, I hung out with Bobby at his cube. He was trying to tell me how to not get in trouble on my bathroom breaks, by using the poop time hat.

Then, Patrick feasted on leftover Halloween Candy and told us about how he never knew Dots was a soft candy.
Patrick: "See, the first time I had Dots, they were super expired, and I got really sick. I thought they were supposed to be a hard candy. Then the next time I had them they were soft, and I was like 'Hey, these aren't even a hard candy!'"

Good story bro.

3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

I've never eaten a Dot.

CounterFett said...

I never have either, though I know they are a gumdrop type candy.

Anonymous said...

YEEEEE