Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Facebook: Counterproductive To Three Dimensional Life.

After kicking the out of control addiction to MafiaWars and Castle Age, I was leery of getting involved in CastleVille, zynga's new social media game. It looked too much like Farmville for my tastes, and I HATED Farmville.

But it's quite fun, really. And after one weekend spent almost entirely in it's electronic embrace, I can now tell you...get out, GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Seriously, it's a fun game, but after spending some time playing it, you feel like the invasion of the body snatchers was pretty tame by comparison.

Play responsibly.

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

I like to play Zuma on the 360 but that's about it for me. Never played Farmville but have heard stories about it.

Hope you break free soon. In the meantime, Happy Gaming.