Friday, November 11, 2011

Holy Awesome Batman Toy!

Well, I bought this at the WalMart across the street from my office a few months ago, and he was living in one of my desk drawers unopened until today. I was looking for a paperclip and found Batman!

Now, since beating Arkham City, I had been wanting to purchase a Batman figure, but in general I was displeased with the size, selection, and price of the Batman figures available. I totally forgot about this guy! He has seven points of articulation, a cloth cape, and an action figure that is not too obnoxious!

It's the Fisher Price HeroWorld figs, if anyone was wondering. Basically Imaginext writ large. This guy is about 4.5 inches tall, and not too ridiculously proportioned. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that the head is molded in a softer rubber like plastic, and mine seemed pretty scratched up. He also came with a spring open bat-wing-a-ma-jig, but I forgot that at the office. Plus, Gavin will probably snatch that the second it makes the trip home.

7 comments:

jboypacman said...

The Hero World figures are very nice.

Dan said...

I like that one too, very solid Bats.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

i have a killer Hero World Green Lantern i love. BIG fan of the Brave & the Bold figures , too

Action Ranger Timmy said...

Oh, so now someone likes Batman.

CounterFett said...

James, I've liked Batman since the first Michael Keaton movie. Just because I never watched some cartoon you cherished doesn't mean I loathe everything about it.

Bubbashelby said...

I've been tempted by this one too, but have yet to bite. If they make a more classically costumed version I doubt I could resist.

Mik said...

A cloth cape to boot? Very nice.