Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Like Too Little Butter...

...scraped over too much toast.

It's pretty much the way I feel right now. Going back to work has been hard. My shoulder hurts about half the time. My hand seems to hurt ALL the time. I don't have enough time with the kids, and I am driving too much. My company still has not paid me for the time I was disabled, and on top of all that, I have taken on the project of building my Youtube channel in hopes of getting a partnership.

Everything is going pretty well to plan for now, but I can't shake that feeling like it's all about to come apart. Thanks for all bearing with me, hopefully when it's all up and running it will be worth it!

2 comments:

jboypacman said...

Hang in there my friend and all will get better. : )

The Happy Whisk said...

Hope you feel better soon.