Friday, November 11, 2011

Top 30 Sci-Fi Tanks! Number 20!

Today brings our first post into the top 20! Also, today's entry is something I never heard of until it was recommended in the comments by Mike Howell. I didn't quite know where to work it in, but posted it somewhat arbitrarily here at number 20, and it seems to serve as the benchmark for where the 'cool' tanks end and the real heavy hitters begin!

#20: Appleseed Mobile Fortress

Like I said, I never saw Appleseed, and as such do not know much about these monstrous spider-like walkers. They do look monolithic, however, and I do appreciate a big gun.
You know what else I appreciate? Pseudo Technical drawings. Have I ever told you that?

3 comments:

Mike Howell said...

Woo! I have successfully infiltrated the countdown! Now to just sit back and let that internet money roll in.....

Here is some video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TrJFxQ5v0

Sorrowshard said...

I love kirosawa's stuff, really I do, lets hope the ghost in the shell spider tank makes an appearance too.

Fuzzbuket said...

i know they are both by the same guy but that looks awfully like a ghost in the shell tachikoma?!

anyways it looks awsome!

-fuzz

p.s. @ sorrowshard: what one? the tachikoma's , the original spider on in the original film or the gian green one that was in 2nd gig?