Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Angry Marines Original Color Scheme, Or, How Counterfett Changes His MInd Too Much

Yeah. I don't know if I want to do the original color scheme or the reverse. They both have a lot going for them. I think I might do a better job with red, but on the flip side, a big part of making an Angry Marine army is that, well, they are ridiculous yellow, graffiti'd up Space Marines.

After going to all the trouble of creating a back-story, and working on the schemes for characters and types of troops, I don't want to just bag the stuff I have created thus far, but I am teetering on the edge of going with the original color scheme.

Input is appreciated!

2 comments:

WAAAGH! Aki said...

The original colors are priceless. Ain't nothing wrong with keeping the same scheme as the original. At least, that's mt 2 cents.

That Guy said...

Don't worry about a decision, use which ever you feelyou'll stay dedicated to in the long run. (took me... 8 tries to find a 40k army that stuck)