Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holiday Season From VoidCorp!

Well, I have not done much posting about my life outside of my hobbies lately. It's been deliberate, because even though my family and home life has been terrific, my job has been sucking the proverbial big one.

Some of you will remember that at the end of summer/beginning of fall, I was disabled, and had to ebay the bulk of my miniatures off for a little cash because my company screwed me over and were not paying the integrated portion of my disability benefits. Well, I found out today that since the 5th of this month, they have not been paying me at all!

I went in to work today, and as one of the 7 people that came in (there are about 140 people who work on my floor, it's just that no one else bothered to come in) I got to try and find someone in my company to do something about the fact that I did not get a paycheck when everyone else did.

On the bright side, a kind young lady from HR did call to tell me that they will be assigning someone to look into it in 24 to 48 hours. What's that you say? 24 to 48 hours from now is Christmas? Poppycock. The dedicated employees who weren't even there TODAY (!) will surely give this a thorough accounting and get me my money in a prompt and timely manner.

1 comment:

jboypacman said...

Man that stinks! I hope you can get this all worked out.