Sunday, December 11, 2011

NECA King Kong Head Knocker

Seriously...Head Knocker? They couldn't have just called this a bobble head? In any event, my friend Bobby gave me this because it was one of the things he could not get rid of at the toy show even with his 'tell me what you want to pay' pricing options. So he asked me if I want it. And despite my zero interest in the big ape, I took it.

Why, you ask? Well, I don't know actually. It looks like a pretty neat knick-knack, for one thing. Also, I remember almost seeing this movie in the theatre, because I was hoping Jack Black was going to get stepped on (I don't think he did, but it would have been a nice touch. I like him a lot better now than I did back then).

The sculpt itself looks pretty detailed. Since it's NECA and it has 1 point of 'articulation,' I half expect it to be called an action figure.

2 comments:

jboypacman said...

I think it looks pretty cool and it would be something you could put on your desk at home.

Tim Shorts said...

How could you NOT get a Kong Knocker? That is seriously excellent.