Saturday, January 28, 2012

1/6th Scale Accessories Part 1: Army Of Two!

I make no secret of the fact that I loved the game Army of Two. Every review I saw of it said it was terrible, and most gamers I know panned it. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I thought it was a riot. One of the fixtures of the game is the ballistic masks that Salem and Rios wear in every level. They are customizable, and players even have the option of making their own through an external utility and loading them into the game.

So when I found out that there were 1/6th scale versions available, it was a big part of my decision to actually try to put something together. This one is from Loading Toys. I don't know much about the brand, but it is a neat accessory, and there is a lot of thought that went into this little piece. I chose to go with scarface because (no surprise to my longtime readers) it was the cheapest. Also, there were only 2 other styles I really liked, and both cost quite a bit more for some reason. Whatever.

So, when I do get around to putting together my 1/6th scale soldier of fortune, we have head protection covered.

No comments: