Sunday, January 29, 2012

1/6th Scale Accessories Part 2: Feedin' The AUG

I wanted an AUG really bad when I was a kid, so I was pretty excited to see that there were a few to choose from when I went accessory shopping.
I opted to go with a foliage green version. I could have got a grenade launcher equipped version, but it looked 'un-AUG-ish' if that makes any sense. As you can see the magazine is detachable, and the fore grip can be folded up. There are some additional optics that I don't know anything about, though I suppose they are likely night vision and laser targeting.
Here it is with the magazine charged and the fore grip deployed. The bolt handle on the left side does move back and forth as well, but I did not know to photograph that when I took the pics.

Another thing I like about this one is that it comes with a tac sling. Since my 'figure' doesn't have much going when it comes to hands, having it hang in a ready position is important.

No comments: