Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! POPHoliday Vinyl Santa Is Coming To Town! A Bit Late!

Ok, so way back in the misty dawn of time, back when Halloween had just happened, I saw these the Day the local Target put these out. I remember thinking they were $6.99, and even though I totally wanted a Santa, I put it off, because I have a lot of Santa junk. Plus, I thought it was $6.99.

I never saw any Santas after that first time. So today, in Target, since the whole Christmas section was 70% off, I went looking to see if maybe they had a frosty or abominable snowman, since I am into those things as well. Lo and Behold, there was a stack of Santa! I think someone bought a bunch of these and then returned those they didn't use, because I know I checked this particular store already! In any event, it was a sweet find.

When we checked out, it turns out that these were only $4.99, and after the 70% off it came to $1.48. Pretty awesome. Definitely worth it to grab one of these if you come across it on these clearances.

4 comments:

jboypacman said...

What a awesome price!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

great Claus, great deal!

Mario! said...

It's a Christmas miracle!

CounterFett said...

Or Festivus, if one is so inclined. ;)