Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mancave 2.0: New & Improved!

Yes, folks, that is right, I Counterfett, through the serendipitous inheritance of this lovely computer desk/book case, have completely transmogrified my work room into something entirely more AWESOME! I know, you thought the fact that this is where all the magic happened made it already as awesome as was possible, but no! More awesome has been added!

Seriously though, done with the exclamation points and all, it's pretty sweet. As always, click the pics for more detail!
The new desk meant some rearrangement.

In all its glory!

The best part!
As you can see, my favorite thing is that it allows me to display a few of my favorite things around where I spend a good chuck of my time, rather than squirreled away in a corner. Also they are much more secure and stable than the last rickety folding bookshelf they were residing on. The scary part is that I have another whole box of Halo toys to try and fit on there somehow!

5 comments:

Erin Snyder said...

I love that your desk looks like it was assembled from pieces of the TARDIS.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

push some over & CRAM the rest in :D Looking good!

CounterFett said...

Yeah, that sounds about like my organizational abilities.

Mario! said...

Yay, Girl Robin!

jboypacman said...

Looks great! Thumbs up. : )