Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Years Resolution: Predator 3 Part Review Part 2!

Yeah, we talked about this in the Podcast too! I did the 1st part of this review way back in early June 2011! I never got around to even opening it, as my Predator mood went right away.Well, as part of my New Year's plans on the show, I said I would finish doing this review. So, I'm mostly just going to post up the pics from opening this. So on with the eye candy!
I actually opened it. Wow, only took like 7 months!

Hope you all like this pose...it's the only one that works!

Is that chunk on the top left a casting defect? It sure looks like one.

The blade is retractable, which is nice, but it's loose, which is bad.

All the gear which plugs into his back
That's it for now. I think I will do a bit of a Pro/Con review later.

No comments: