Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper Toy Super Mario!

All of a sudden I want to make coin blocks!


This came out pretty well. This is the first rectangular 'regular' figure that I have made since I folded and glued Kirby, which had the revised new and improved tabbing system. It works pretty well, considering. I thought, as I assembled this, that I was careful enough and that none of the white paper backing would show, but sure enough, I can see these in the high res photography. I don't know how Little Plastic Man pulls it off!

Anyway, stay tuned for more Papercraft fun.

2 comments:

jboypacman said...

Another great one!

avion rc said...

Nice paper art. There are so many users who have created such art as own. Even i have also made so many characters from colorful paper. I will show out them as soon as possible.