Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pre Order Critique: Black Knights, Hex Wraiths

Well, unless you have been doing the internet equivalent of hiding under a rock, you've probably heard about the upcoming Vampire Counts. Not much interesting as far as I am concerned, even though I have a fairly sizable unfinished Skeleton army.
Black Knights
Hex Wraiths
Nonetheless, I do like the Black Knights and Hex Wraiths. This is a new plastic set for this release, which is always a bit exciting.I was considering using some of the bits to convert the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse project that has been ongoing for...well, forever. I think the Hex Wraiths might have a bit too much in the way of skulliage on their scythes, but that's what plastic clippers are for!

1 comment:

WQRobb said...

I think there is something imminently sensible with GW's business model of creating multiple options out of a single kit. It makes sense of retailers, who don't have to order as many individual units, and allows the buyer to same the unused bits for other projects.