Wednesday, February 15, 2012

27th Look: Having Another Go At Infinity!

I know I have walked this road before. Infinity is the main tabletop competitor to 40k for my Hobby Dollar (along with Dust Tactics, though I suppose that is a boardgame). One of the things I like so much about it is that the rules are free online.

Oh, and the models are awesome.

Oh, and it seems to lend itself to using my Halo Actionclix figures for counts as.

Now all I need to do is actually learn how to play this game.

1 comment:

Mihkel said...

Its a fantastic game! Good on your for giving it another go. Cheap to get into, easy to learn. My personal fav part of it is that it feels so cinematic. Each shot and order counts.
Corvus Belli has also made some excellent youtube videos on "how to play infinity", that cover almost everything you need to know to start.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on what has to be my current fav game.