Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lazy Day Here At All Things Fett!

For the first time in over a decade, I slept in this morning. Then, for the first time in two years, I did not make my scheduled morning posting. I had a really good, if draining week, and apparently needed to recharge a little more than I realized.

After lunchtime we did head out to Toys R' Us, where they were having a demo build of the LEGO friends sets. So Bunny Fett and Big Boy Fett got some free LEGO pieces (most of which Mrs. Fett confiscated for the collection), and I got to look around for a bit. Nothing really exciting this time, so no buys. On the way home, however, my wife bought me my anniversary present.
She's a stickler for the anniversary gift by year thing. She knows I have some armor plate that can use a new coat, and got me this Rustoleum Dark Bronze Hammered finish. She knows me so well. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I've used Rustoleum primer-less textured finish before, but this is apparently the new & improved all surface version. I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments: