Sunday, March 11, 2012

Battleship. The Movie. Really.

I hate to admit it, but after seeing a few trailers for this, I am actually a bit interested to see this. Probably not enough to actually see it in the theater, but maybe on DVD.
If I get the gist of this, it's about a naval exercise Task Force doing battle with an apocalyptic alien menace which has been hiding in the ocean.
Essentially, I am going to pretend that the US Navy is defending Earth against the Covenant. I think that might make it bearable. Maybe.

I guess we'll see.

3 comments:

jboypacman said...

This one just makes me groan and not in pleasure either. I will stick with the Avengers and GI Joe for my summer movie viewing. Now let me know when they will be doing Connect 4 or Hi-Ho Cherry-Oh as movies please lol.

paws4thot said...

This is infinitely better than my first thought of:-
F4
Miss G3
Miss K17
Hit H9
...

Is this a candidate for "worst name ever"?

Fuzzbuket said...

im going to see it! obviously for deep plot and moving charecters, not just for watching rhianna and explosions.... really.....

-fuzz