Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Examiner Article Bonus Material!

Yes folks, in the past I would have posted this in a slideshow over on the associated article I wrote about it on the Examiner, but their recent reviewing shenanigans have me wanting to put some of this type of content here, rather than there.

Anyway, I have taken the liberty of posting the included Spartan Grenadier & Elite General out of the package, as well as in situations I deemed amusing, but feel free to leave suggestions or make up your own captions as you see fit...
Yay, a plasma repeater! That helmet looks like it would make you neck tired though.

In this pose, and with that blue visor, it makes him look like an '80s style state trooper...in SPAAAAACE!

"Unicorn, give me strength!"

"Umm, no inspector, I have nothing to declare...why?"

No comments: