Friday, March 30, 2012

Mass Effect MIniatures: My Box Arrived!

I guess since the box came so quickly after they got my backorder fixed, I can't be mad at them anymore about not telling me I had a backorder. In any event, It arrived. The three miniatures I outlined in earlier posts for Shepard, Liara, and Tali are here, as well as the green stuff I ordered for making bits and doodads.

I suppose I could have spent this time waiting working on Garrus, for whom I already have all the pieces I plan to use. Eh, whatever. The anticipated break in the rain and damp that signals the beginning of the 2012 modelling and painting season for me has not yet materialized, which means no real time lost anyhow. I expect to be getting some work done this weekend, in fact.

Pending of course, I have any time in between getting the stupid network set up for my Xbox 360 and playing online. That's supposed to get done this weekend too!

3 comments:

Mik said...

Show the minis!!!

;)

CounterFett said...

Will Do, Mik.

I just got them late yesterday, when I was staying home. It will give me something to post over the weekend.

Just found out that my hometown has a 90% chance of precipitation & thunderstorms tomorrow, so maybe no painting. Maybe do some converting though.

Action Ranger Timmy said...

Pics or it didn't happen.