Saturday, March 3, 2012

Swarm Dragons: My New Battle Beasts?

These are the doubles that my wife let me keep.
My wife, construction toy fiend that she is, stumbled upon these Mega Bloks Dragons Universe Swarm Dragons in the Easter section of our local Target. I don't think these are supposed to be out yet, since all of the information available on the series is 'Coming Soons' from ToyWiz.

Nevertheless, we now have most of the blind packed beasties. Interestingly, they come with cards, which implies that there is to be a game in which they are involved, a la ninjago.

A fairly intensive google search reveals that there is a 'Starter Set' forthcoming which will explain how to play the game, which I look forward to. As my Battle Beasts post from a week or so ago detailed, I really want something like that back.

4 comments:

jboypacman said...

I picked up a couple of these at Target the other day. Not too bad but i decided to pass on them so i gave my two i picked up to a friend of mine who is into miniatures and he is digging them now.

Action Ranger Timmy said...

I'm so glad someone finally put up a picture of what these things look like IRL.

CounterFett said...

Kelli should have pics of all of them up soon on her blog.

jboypacman said...

I just posted a few pictures of the ones i had gotten over on the Cosmic Ark today if anyone is interested. : )