Thursday, March 15, 2012

Video Game Armory: Shotgun Rain

Ok, so I stole a line from Seamus, but to be fair, I loved shotguns before he was born. And in the land of fictitious sci-fi shotguns, there have been some beauts.
They even space out the model number to look like it's saying 'BOOM'
The M300 Claymore. A shotgun so powerful it frequently snapped the arms of those shooting it. It makes its triumphant return in Mass Effect 3, and it's as good as it ever was. It's everything I wished for in the M45 from Halo Reach, but didn't get. I love this beautiful little thing.

2 comments:

Mik said...

The Claymore was awesome, I found myself tricking out and using the Graal Spike Thrower more however.

CounterFett said...

I don't have that yet, though I hear it is superior for longer range engagements.

I'm honestly looking forward to trying it out now.