Monday, April 23, 2012

The Articulated Monster Podcast Episode 32: Do The Mario

So, since we have officially hit hobby season here in the great land of California, I have done considerably less toy shopping. As such, this is a bit of a shorter episode, since Mario also has hit the shopping Doldrums it seems, and TOJ (that other James) always has so many new purchases that he categorizes them rather than detailing.

But we do get into a rather amusing discussion of collecting terms that we think should become universally accepted. Including a fairly unflattering one for poor Mario. You should really tune in for this one, folks. As always, use the widget on the right side of the page!

Also, this (hopefully) represents my return to a little more responsible of a posting schedule. I have really begun neglecting my web properties of late, and I need to get back on track!

No comments: