Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beginning Of The Hobby Season: Or, Content Approaching!

I was trying to find a logo like major league baseball, but for painting, and this was the closest I got.
Well, the weather is finally beginning to turn. I was going to call it earlier this week, but there was a freak thunderstorm which dumped a ton of rain and lightning on my hometown (and apparently nowhere else!) on Thursday.

Anyway, the 2012 painting season has officially begun for me. It's been a good long time since I have really put any good work out. I think the last thing I did in terms of painting was the Dust Tactics Recon Boys. For modding it's potentially been even longer.

For customizing I am going to try and start with Tali, in my Infinity --> Mass Effect project. For painting I am going to stat the Blood Dragon Shepard and Cerberus Troopers (I am using EM4 Space Rangers for that, remember?).

Look forward to seeing some work on this front soon.

No comments: