Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day Four Of Star Wars Fighter Pods: The Man Himself!

I switched the order on these at the last minute, as even thought carbonite Han was the reason I bought this particular four pack, Boba is the coolest figure in it. I mean, honestly, the name of the blog is All Things Fett, what do you want from me?
Boba is the most action oriented pose of the figures I have seen thus far, with an aggressive stance and his trademark 'I am going to set you on fire with my gauntlet' pose. The sculpting and paint on this one are something special, compared to the others, as well. They even have a cute, chibi little dent in his helmet. All in all, a pretty sweet fig, and one that I am glad I got.

2 comments:

Bob Hill said...

These star wars figs kind of remind me of these: http://boardgamegeek.com/image/217193/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-tower-of-doom

Little tutrle figures from the board game - there's just something about the minature versions of stuff that that's cool

CounterFett said...

Yeah. I very nearly bought super dungeon explore so I could have the chibi version of Soda Pop Games' characters.

I really like the little characters. They lend themselves to gaming, and also to not taking yourself too seriously. That's kind of become epidemic in some war games.