Monday, April 16, 2012

Day Three Of Star Wars Fighter Pods

Well, today was the day where I needed to decide which of the last two of my original set of fighter Pods I thought was the coolest. And this guy lost.
It's Carbonite Han-Pod!
This piece was the reason I broke down and bought the particular set that I did, because I had never seen this one, and thought it was pretty darn funny and original. Also, it should make a pretty good objective marker for when I use these in a game. The scultping is a little soft, and there is a spot of bad paint just to the left of Han's face, but I don't expect much at this scale, honestly. It's recognizable for what it is, and that's all I need.

Tune in tomorrow for the coolest of the First Four!

2 comments:

Dan said...

This one is tops on my list. I like how it made the first wave instead of the 17th.

jboypacman said...

I love this!