Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes folks, today I, Counterfett, celebrate the anniversary of coming into this world. Usually, I take the day off from work. Today, however, I decided to come in, since co-worker and fellow blogger R-Strong is going to buy me lunch.

Of course, as no good deed goes unpunished, I am greeted by an email that an irate client sent half the company, in which I am specified by name as having screwed up her account. That's always fun. Nevermind that I came in after it was screwed up, and got it fixed in (literally) record time. I'm the bad guy.

Now I have to spend the rest of my day trying to do my job well and actually help people (most of whom don't want to talk to me in the first place). I'll let you all know how that works out.

9 comments:

Ian said...

Happy Birthday Fett

Tim Shorts said...

Have a great day and order something expensive for lunch!

Mik said...

Hey! Happy Birthday, free lunch!

CounterFett said...

Indeed. Thanks guys, my mood has improved dramatically since my little emo moment this morning. Fortunately, I'm too shallow to stay bummed out about anything for very long.

Anonymous said...

no...... cheap lunch, cause i have to buy

Ben said...

Happy Birthday, I will point out it is also my Birthday Today!

Thor said...

Grats on being older! :P

jboypacman said...

Happy Birthday!

paws4thot said...

Happy birthday dude.