There's a lot you can take out of learning to play a multiplayer co-op like ME3.
- Stay together. Whether multiplayer, Christmas shopping, or fleeing a zombie horde, you stand a better chance of prevailing if you stay with your team. Hang together or hang seperately.
- Concentrate. AFK is just as annoying in real life as it is in the game. You just make it harder for everyone else if you don't do your part.
- Get the job done. Objectives are important. If you kill a lot of monsters but don't get what you came for, you still lose.
- Have your buddies' back. When someone's down, pick them up! They'll try to do the same for you.
- Watch your mouth. Seriously, this one annoys me. If you'r going to be on a mic, keep it clean. You don't know who is going to have kids around.