Wednesday, April 25, 2012

N7 Bounty Weekend: Operation Exorcist

EA has announced another N7 Bounty Weekend that will be taking place for Mass Effect 3. This upcoming weekend is Operation Exorcist and will run from Friday, April 27 at 6pm PST to Monday, April 30 at 5am PST on the XBox 360. Rally your allies for the upcoming Bounty Weekend with the following challenges:


Allied Goal: Kill 1,000,000 Cerberus Phantoms. Successful completion of the Allied Goal will grant all players a Victory Pack.

Squad Goal: Survive until extraction on any map and any enemy on Gold difficulty. Successful completion of the squad goal awards a Commendation Pack to all squad mates.

Seriously? Gold? I just got to the point where I can reliably finish Silver! At least I am confident we can kill 1,000,000 Phantoms. I kill like 20-30 of them every weekend.

2 comments:

Mik said...

Finishing a Gold Level mission seems a bit of a stretch.

Otherwise looks cool!

CounterFett said...

I'm going to try. The furthest I ever got on gold was wave 4, but that was a bit ago, and I did not know they changed the difficulty. I can beat Silver now pretty reliably, as long as the team is not made of fail.

We'll see.