Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sci-Rifle Countdown: Part 19

What's up ladies and gentlemen? Counterfett here, with our second update to the soon to be almost famous Sci-Rifle countdown. Getting to this was harder than I thought it was going to be, since I did less organizing for this than usual. So instead of just posting a pre-organized post, I had to figure out what I wanted to post next, and why.




#19: MA5C


Halo: Combat Evolved introduced the video game world to a lot of new ideas, and one of them was the chattering assault rifle loved (and hated) by millions of fans. Doing less damage per shot than, well...pretty much any other weapon in the  game, the Assault Rifle places low for being nigh useless in the actual game, but hits the list for being a part of what might be the best shooter series ever, and for looking mighty fine doing it.

Later iterations of the gun became more useful, but this is the one that started it all.

1 comment:

Mik said...

I love this rifle, and I believe the most number of kills I have in Halo multiplayer are with it believe it or not. Great lines, great design, definitely worthy of top 20.