Saturday, June 9, 2012

Marauder Gunrunners Sawed-off Sizes

Ok, well, a few months back I bought a bunch of guns from Marauder Gunrunners to outfit my favorite 4" & 6" figures. I promised there would be a series in the offing after they arrived about how they worked with the GI Joe & Halo 3 figures that I work with a lot.
Well, now that it is super overdue, it might be time to revisit that idea! These are the sawed off double barrel shotguns. I don't remember what project I got these for originally, maybe the interminably delayed Doom-Guy figure? But anyway, they work well as intended with Tunnel Rat, but look like dueling pistols in the mighty mitts of Master Chief.

1 comment:

Gotthammer said...

I remember when Marauder started up (back in the day when I was a big Joe collector). Good stuff, but sometimes the stuff being accurately scaled means some items are hard for figs to grip.