Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cyberverse Soundwave Legion

Yeah, since this is ostensibly a toy and wargaming blog, I suppose I should blog about some toys and wargames now and again. Being burned out on 40k and Halo really did bad things to my motivation for this type of work.


In any event, I did pick up this Legion scale version of Soundwave at WalMart a week back or so. I thought it looked pretty cool. He transforms into a sweet Mercedes coop. He has a decent amount of articulation for this size range, and he comes with a ridiculous purple laser cannon.

This also holds the distinction of being the only version of Soundwave I have owned that did not come with Laserbeak as a pack in.

1 comment:

jboypacman said...

Not bad looking figure am holding out for a Fall of Cybertron version myself it. : )