Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Painting with Paint™: Bad Guy Edition

Shadow Broker (ME2: Lair of the Shadow Broker)
Well, I realized that most of my stuff from the painting with paint series pertains to the various and sundry heroes and heroines of my favorite video game franchises.
The Arbiter (Halo Wars)
I seem to have completely neglected the bad guys! What kind of a game would it be if there were not memorable villains to fight!
Nemeroth (Space Marine)
So I figured a good sampling of hulking brutes, clever wizards, and brutal tyrants was in order for a change!
The Dragon Priest Vokun (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
These are just the ones I have done so far. Now that I see the gap in my portfolio, I should be adding to their ranks! I placed these in (roughly) chronological order. It's interesting to see the style progress!

No comments: