Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mass Effect 2 & 3 Legion Action Figure

Hey, guess what? I totally forgot to follow up and post a review of this guy like I promised. Whoops! I figured I should probably go back and do so before I forgot, and it became like the 3 part Predator review that took a year to get to part 2 (and has not yet reached part 3, now that I mention it).



So Legion. Yeah. You get him super late in Mass Effect 2, so most safe players really only use him in his own loyalty mission, and possibly in the end game. Not much time to really build a bond with the character, for me. Still, I always thought he looked cool. Also, I LOVE playing as the Geth Engineer in ME3 multiplayer.

As far as the figure goes, his articulation is a little limited in comparison with Grunt, and since his legs only bend so far at the knees, makes him a touch difficult to balance, even when using his stand. The painting is good though, which is one big issue I had heard with the line in general, and Legion's wave in particular. Since he has funny Quarian-like hands, he has a little difficulty holding his superb Mantis sniper rifle. It would have made more sense for him to come with a Widow, but we'll talk more about that in another post.

No comments: