Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Painting with Paint™ - Dat Quarian Girl

Admiral Tali'Zorah vas Normandy
Alternate titles I was considering: Dat Suit Girl, Dat Spacesuit Girl, and Dat Mask Girl. None of those really were that evocative, but anyway, since I posted my review of the Big Fish Toys Tali last night I was all inspired to post some of the images I have been working on of her.



Geth: Don't Trust 'Em
Sadly, I realized almost all of these involve other characters, but then, the best thing about Tali has always been how she interacts with the rest of the crew. On the plus side, I did have a good number of finished pieces of her.

Not as emotionally satisfying a romance as Liara, but funnier.
It seems to me that Tali is one of the most interesting characters to paint because of the hard and soft lines she possesses, as well as the fact that she has reflections in places that no other organic characters do. Also, because she is...sleeker (?) than many other female characters, she feels tidy to paint.

Oh, and if Shep romances neither, Garrus hits that. She's wearing a helmet and his face is made of bone. How satisfying can nuzzling be for them?
In Mass Effect 3, we finally see what she looks like with her mask off, but I didn't include that, since someone else did that one up in Paint already :P

2 comments:

Gotthammer said...

we finally see what she looks like with her mask off, but I didn't include that, since someone else did that one up in Paint already :P

Better call the hospital 'cause someone got buuuurned!

CounterFett said...

Yup. It didn't bother me as much as it did some other people, but for the series conclusion, I think we were kind of owed that one.