Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sci-D'Arm Countdown #14 & 13: Sunday Two-fer


Good morning all. Well, the toy show took more out of me than I had anticipated yesterday, and I ended up not posting anything in the evening. So to stay on track, I am going to post a pair of weapons so similar in idea that they really are the same thing, even if they look pretty dissimilar.



#14 & 13: Weirding Module & Goa'uld Hand Device

Sadly, this is the best image I could find of the weirding module.

Sadder still, this is the best picture I could find of the Goa'uld hand device.
Yeah, like I said, pretty similar. The premise of both is that there is a palm fired device strapped to the hand, charged either by the will and blood of the symbiote (hand device) or by the power of the users awesomeness (Weirding). I know there's more to it than that, but it's been a long time since I have seen either movie.


No comments: