Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sci-D'Arm Countdown #9


Good evening all! Well, I am a sad panda because the little chunk of finger that was held on by tape fell off. I miss it, and it hurts a little bit. Ho[efully it will grow back or heal over or something, though I think I will just have to live with a hole there, as I seem to have hit the age that when something breaks, it doesn't fix itself anymore.



#9 Redemption


Strife the horseman from the video game Darksiders had two guns. In the first game, War had one, and I forget the name of it, but it was essentially the same. The pistol Death gets to use in Darksiders II is called Redemption. It's pretty cool. It is used mostly to solve puzzles, since the damage it does to enemies is a pittance. Which is sad really, because, as you all know from the Samaritan post a few weeks ago, I am a fan of ridiculously big revolvers.

Still, it is one of Death's few distance attacks, and is useful when you are on your horse.

No comments: