Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sci-D'Arms Countdown #3


Whoo-boy, really going to wrap this one up soon! I am going into work late today, since apparently the new company is better than the old one, and we are having a company sponsored office bowling day. I'd be happier if it was an activity I liked, but to be fair, I don't really like anything other than video and wargames, which is something even I don't think is office trip worthy. On an aside, I think I have had too much caffeine lately. I'll spare you the alarming details, but I felt like there was a little too much going on yesterday.


#3 Inferno Pistol


Well, after my lackluster posting of the bolt pistol, in which we pretty much all agreed it had to be in the countdown...I guess, we post something I actually think was a pretty sweet pistol from the WH40k universe. The Inquisition's Inferno Pistol.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Blood Angels' Infernus Pistol is pretty sweet too, but a pistol that looks like a combination of a coal brazier and a flintlock that burn heretics from the inside out? That's a whole new ball game.

1 comment:

Mike Howell said...

Not just deadly, but stylish. I've always loved this gun.