Monday, September 3, 2012

Another Hobby Weekend Lost...I Regret Nothing!


Ok, so my big plans of getting a bunch of hobby related stuff done this weekend ended up not going quite as I had planned. Largely this was not my bad, I ended up doing a lot more running around and activities with the family than I knew we had planned.


There was: articulated monster recording, mass effect, garage sale, toy store, sleepover, mass effect, girl to scottish games, sleepover at grandmas, mass effect, labor day barbeque, groceries, mass effect, hiking adventure, McDonald's, mass effect, skyrim (my wife has the xbox as I type this, and that's her escapism of choice).

Like I said, not a lot of time to squeeze in for painting, but I can't say as I regret it. I'm making a concerted effort to allocate time to it now, which means it WILL be getting done, it's just a matter of when.

2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

no pressure! :D

jboypacman said...

Ah this happens and it's your hobby so it's fun and can be done when every you get chance and you will. : )