Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dragon Age II

Yep. This is what's to blame for the posting slow down. I got a little burned out on Mass Effect, and ironically switched to what is essentially Dragon Effect. Or is it Mass Age? Nevermind.

I got all enthused in a new video game, which has dragged me away from three dimensional life and online activity.

The game itself seems pretty fun, though trying to keep track of who in my party approves of what actions is a bit daunting. Also, since no one really likes Merrill, my favorite character, it seems like everyone is pissed off at me all the time. Suppose that's what I get for hanging with a blood mage.

2 comments:

MIK said...

I was let down quite a bit with this sequel. The first one was amazing, absolutely amazing but the second one lost so much in the transition. Hopefully you'll have more positive results than I did.

CounterFett said...

I'm backwards. I didn't like the first one. And the only character which seems to have carried over was Merrill, which is legit.

Oh, nad that dragon chick, but she's not in it much.