Saturday, September 15, 2012

On The Horizon...Stuff I'm Planning

I think Matriarch Aethyta is the new mascot for when I go off on a tangent. She is still not amused.
Hey all, Counterfett here, just trying to determine the direction I want to take things here for the next little bit. I got a 'sort of' promotion at work, and while I am not sure how much stress and/or agitation it will involve for me on a personal level, I am determined to make the most of what I've got here.

Stuff I'm planning:
  • Gaming with LEGO. This was a very popular series that I sort of stole the idea for from Mik's Minis. He never seemed to mind. I had been in sort of a slow phase on minifigs of late, but I can tell you that is now categorically at an end. Expect more Gaming with LEGO posts incoming. Starting with my (not) super secret LEGO project that is in the offing right now.
  • Painting With Paint. Yeah, this has been going well enough to merit a continuation. It relaxes me making the stuff, and it is a fairly low pressure scheduled post for the middle of the week. That's something I need more of. Low Pressure.
  • The Continuing Adventures of Shep Shepard. I think I have settled on Thursday for the Adventures with Shep post. I think I am going to skip the side missions in the posts and just do the main stuff, unless I run into something funny. All of the story is in the main quests anyway.
  • Examiner. I have not even been posting here when I do this, mostly, since I usually already have an evening post made by the time I work something up on the Examiner, so it has been going out solely on the optimization sites. Not a bad thing, but since Halo 4 is right around the corner, I should maybe step up my game a little bit here.
  • Weekend Event. I really need to come up with some sort of scheduled weekend event like I have done now for Tuesday/Thursday. Not sure what it should be, though I am pretty sure I don't want more art posts, since that's already threatening to become my main topic, and I don't want to have to re-caption the banner at the top. Since my "Top #" posts have been such a big deal, maybe making  some kind of 'Weekend Top 5' event might be a good idea?
Anyway, folks, thanks for tuning in, and make sure to let me know what you think!

No comments: