Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Painting with Paint™: Gentlemen May Prefer Blondes...

...But starship captains prefer blue girls.

Yup, at this point, Painting with Paint™ is my longest running contiguous series, and I am mighty proud of it. This week examines one of my favorite sci-fi tropes...the blue girl! We've already had a look at my personal favorite blue girl from Mass Effect, but let's look now at a few other fan favorites.


This took a lot of hard work, and I am very proud of it, even if that hand does look like a lobster claw.
Cortana. Yes, so her recovery mission in Halo 3 was a pain in the butt. She's pretty cool overall though. She just pulls the firing index for the original Halo right out of her bottom right when the Chief needs it, to boot.



Silver on the outside...
Oh, and how about EDI? She's a silver robot, you say? Well, how about in ME2, back before she possessed Dr. Eva's body? Yeah, she looked more


...But blue on the inside
Like this.


Oh, Liara.
And one more of Liara, because why not?

1 comment:

Loquacious said...

I just adore this series. So nicely done!