Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pre-Order Critique: New Dust Tactics Axis & SSU Walkers

Hey all folks. Seems like I am getting back in stride here. Finally. Figured today we would take a look at the new walkers for the Axis and SSU factions that hit the Fantasy Flight Games Site today.


Starting with the Axis, we have the Transport walker set, which looks a lot like a halftrack on stilts. Or maybe a smallish AT-AT. Unsurprisingly it has transport capacity, and the builder's choice of command or tank riders for even more capacity.


The KV3 heavy walker looks to me an awful lot like the Axis Medium walkers, just 'Russofied' in construction. I don't have a lot to say on these, I'm not a big fan at the moment, maybe I will warm up to them as more images become available.

1 comment:

paws4thot said...

Oh yes, the Axis Prinzluther transports do indeed lool a lot like SdKfz 251 "Hanomags" with legs.