Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bragging Rights. The New N7 Site.

Hey all, Counterfett here. The new(ish) computer is up and running, so I should be back to regularly scheduled programming.
 
And not a second too soon. I just wanted to mention that while some parts of the last Mass Effect 3 multiplayer update were terrible (I think they finally turned down the difficulty on the collectors a little bit, which was needed!), some of it was good. I think my favorite part is the online stats site. Check out that ranking! It turns out my wife was right and I'm actually pretty good at this game. I am ranked #2500 in the world! I am the 1% baby!

2 comments:

MIK said...

I quit playing ME3 a couple of months ago but it was a lot of fun. I still managed to somehow keep a top 2% ranking though.

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=cygnus46&platform=xbox

Now of course the big question is; how many minis could that 300+ hours of game time have painted?

;)

CounterFett said...

I try not to think about it.

Seriously. That's 7.5 work weeks.

About your rank: I think a lot of people stop playing multi after they get about 400. I am running into awful few players who come close to mine. I was at 3700 before the weekend. I played enough to go up 1200+ ranks.