Monday, October 15, 2012

Guerilla Posting 2: After The Crash

WEll, sorry about the weekend of silence there folks, but my backup computer went to that great CompUSA in the skies. It should come as no surprise that that computer sucked. I mean, honestly, there was a reason I was running off of a broken in half laptop in the first place. The good news, as some of you are already aware, is that I have a new(ish) computer now, I just need to get it hooked up and set so that posting can resume as normal.
 
Also, the poll running over the weekend was a huge success. I've tallied the votes from across my internet empire (I run a total of 13 blogs and post to the Examiner as well, for those of you who think I am exaggerating) and there is a clear winner. I'm not going to tell you just yet...I want it to be a surprise.
 
See you all on the flip side!

No comments: